background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The pile of hair on the floor...

Well, in a moment of complete craziness and spontaneity, I had all of my hair cut off.  Ok...so it wasn't really ALL of my hair...just most of it.  And it feels ahhhmazzing!  I was sitting next to a friend last night while watching "Twilight...Breaking Dawn" when one of the characters came on screen.  "You look like her," my friend said.  "I look like a vampire?" I asked.  "No, if you had her hair, you'd look exactly like her." my friend replied.  I have to admit.  The very moment I saw her hair, I knew it would be mine.  I mean, I LOVED it.  I am quite aware that here in the good ole' Midwest (a small town, nonetheless) my hair will not be a welcome change.  I could almost feel the stares of people everywhere today.  Too edgy, they must be thinking.  (Or, I'm just paranoid!)  Either way, I love it.  I hope it turns out tomorrow when I don't have my dear Allison styling it. :)  Please send all encouraging comments straight to my Facebook page and please send all negative comments somewhere else. haha.
I told you I'm radical...
But, I wonder as I close out this post...Are you thinking about my hairstyle?  Or are you trying to process the fact that I'm obviously a "Twi-hard"?  hmmmmmm
And the answer to the next obvious question is:
Team Edward, of course!!
Night!!


The inspiration...

6 comments:

  1. Pat & I both agree you carry the style very well. Pat says it is darling, I think you look edgy and styling! I love the look on you. Can't wait to see it in person. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hot momma!!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You've inspired me to try something new. Hmmm...stay tuned. Will you loan me the guest bedroom if my husband wants to kill me?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty Jill! You do look just like Alice now but even better with your pretty blue eyes...not the scary vampire ones.

    ReplyDelete