background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day Before Surgery "To Do" List

1.  Go for a run.
2.  Eat a whole bag of Twizzlers. (in case I can't chew for a while)
3.  Pray hard that my surgeon doesn't leave my face paralyzed.
4.  Kiss my husband and kids all day. (see #3)
5.  STOP GOOGLING PAROTIDECTOMY!!!

Please pray!  Mostly I have peace that everything will be okay.  But, a small part of me feels like throwing up in fear.  Whatever life class I'm in right now, I sure hope graduation day is approaching.  Girlfriend needs a break!

5 comments:

  1. God,
    Please be with your daughter Jill today. Help her to know your peace. Give her surgeon wisdom and skill. Thank you for her faith and give her more faith. Be with her family and allow them to support her and provide that refuge of encouragement that she needs.
    Thanks! her sister, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exact same prayer as Connie... amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our group is praying for you! Strength, trust and peace to you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you. Need a good soup recipe for the week, just I case?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter, God loves you and He is offering you a "Glory Moment". A moment to be all that He has made you to be. Your prayer warriors have been busy praying you up. I am ready to nurse you back to health. I will not leave your sight until you can share a whole bag of peanut M & M's! On my way as soon as I get off work.
    Love you, but God loves you even more my precious one.

    ReplyDelete