background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Face Lift

still a little bruised and swollen

D-Dog is my buddy.  He spent tons of time with me playing "baby animals"
All I can say is this:  I will never get a face-lift.  Wow!  pain!!  I feel like a loser for falling back on my pain meds at night.  But there is a constant pulling and heaviness under my ear.  Yesterday I stayed off of meds and even ventured out, but by 3pm I was toast.  I slept for two hours.  While I was out, I was super insecure about what people must think about my one-sided face lift. :)  If only they knew...Tornado, then a tumor.  But, then I look at the picture above and remember that I am quite possibly the luckiest woman in the world.  I have beautiful babies!! :)

7 comments:

  1. My conclusion is this....T words are back luck for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops again! This is not my morning for typing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still beautiful!!!!
    Take it easy and continue to heal.
    Hugs n love,
    V's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis, different people have different pain thresholds (even that is dynamic depending on where on the body the pain originates from). This doesn't make you weak in the slightest. After my first surgery, I took one vicodin, hated it, and switched to ibuprofen. Second surgery was deeper/more painful....darvocet.....took a few of those. Felt like a wimp. Although, I still get odd looks from my dentist when I ask him not to numb me before drilling. So it also depends on nerve location I guess.

    But I digress. You are still the prettiest of us siblings, so I wouldn't sweat it, my dear. :)
    Stop acting like you aren't still supermom and junk.
    Love you, Jill.
    -Boom

    ReplyDelete
  5. A face lift procedure can be done for different reasons. Well, you're lucky because face lift helped you in a positive way! You're still beautiful, especially when you're beside your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still look fine. I agree with V's mom that you should take it easy, since you just had a surgery. Your picture with your kid looks cute. It reminds me of myself and my mom.

    ReplyDelete