Psalm 50:10 -
"For all the animals of the forest are mine,
and I own the cattle on a thousand hills."
God doesn't have a budget! He doesn't have to manage His time! He has all the resources of time and space and beyond. It is important for me to realize that nothing is impossible with Him.
So, at the encouragement of the book i am currently reading, I am praying a "ridiculous" prayer. Now, for the sake of clarity, I must say that it doesn't mean I am praying selfishly. Contrary to certain theology out there, I do not believe God wants me to drown in material possessions. I do not believe that He causes people to win the lottery. I don't believe that I should expect to receive a large flat screen tv or new car just because God wants to "bless me". I do, however, believe that God takes care of the details when it coincides with His good and perfect Will. So, because I know my heart is right. Because I know that I am praying His will, I am going to pray a ridiculous prayer. And then I'll wait! After all, THIS is faith like a child! And that's the kind of faith Jesus asked me for. Some might call it silly. I call it Ridiculous. But hopefully, the world will see it and call Him Glorious!
nice! and so good!
ReplyDelete