background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Got them moves like Jagger"

I have a crush on a soccer player.  He is scandalously young. :)  Nope...it isn't Beckham. It is D-Dog!  I knew he would be a star.  I knew he would be amazing.  He has more athletic ability in his finger than I do in my whole body.  Last night was his first game.  He played his little heart out.  His team won 7-2.  And I had so much fun watching him.  I love who he is.  I love how God created him.  Here are a few pics of the night. :) He's number "5" in case you didn't recognize him.
Look at that arm !
This is my favorite!  He strikes fear!! :)
and he still finds time to talk to the ladies! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am in love with the soccer player too!! He is so stinking cute. Love the concentration with tongue in check. What great action shots you got. Can't wait to see him in action this weekend. Go D-Dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he punch that one kid???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seconding that question: Did he just jack one of the other players?
    And has time to talk to the ladies?

    He's a kid after my own heart!
    Go little-D!!!

    Boom

    ReplyDelete