Sticky kitchen chairs, food on my kitchen curtains, dirty windows, missing drywall, kids' sheets that SERIOUSLY need changed, cobwebs on my ceiling, old appliances, large box TVs, a dirty microwave, six baskets of laundry to fold and I never iron Hubby's clothes.
I also have: A pretty amazing husband, four loud funny and energetic boys, our Health, a home, income, food, a sense of humor, a Savior, a daughter in China (hurry up, paperwork), Wonderful family, and FANTASTIC friends.
I am blessed! When I look at my life, I can see God's love poured into it. I heard a challenge today from our Pastor. God blesses us so we can bless others. It isn't to consume more stuff for ourselves. We need to dream big. Wanna know how to know if your dream with God is big enough? (These words went deep!) If you would fall on your face in failure if God didn't show up, you know you're dreaming big. God has to be part of it. It has to be aligned with his Will. I'm excited! This dream of adoption is so big that even the Hague training couldn't happen without God's provision. We've stepped out in faith and basically, He HAS TO SHOW UP! This stuff encourages me! Please tell me what your dream is! I'll pray for it! I'll write it in my book and pray over it during my quiet time. I love to see how God is showing up in many different ways. I'm serious...you lurkers out there...I know you're there! Tell me your big God dream. :) Let's encourage each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment