Ten Important life instructions- by Z and Noodle
1. Go to church every week.
2. Jump off swings every day. But don't hurt yourself!
3. Don't watch TV shows that will give you bad dreams.
4. Watch the weather very,very,very carefully.
5. Hide your candy in your dresser.
6. Wait until dad leaves in the morning before turning on the wii.
7. Don't stress your mom out!
8. Do your homework right after you get home. Otherwise, you'll get tired and crabby and whine when you have to do it later.
9. Treat your friends well and try to make them laugh.
10. Don't eat too many doughnuts after school. Because you won't eat dinner and your dad will be mad.
cute and true!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, I get the distinct feeling that #10 is ALL Nate's! =]
ReplyDeleteWhat great guest bloggers!! And very wise too!!
ReplyDeleteThey need to share those donuts with Nana.
I love this! :) And I love that I'm not the only mommy giving in when daddy isn't around. I love that your children see that they do get cranky and don't want to do homework later, so therefore, doing it after school is wise. (My gansta's should realize that too! :) And BTW, I love you & your family too! Hurry home!!! I'm dying for silly stories and mommy moments with you.
ReplyDeleteWait! Who's the "guest blogger"? You? Because I have a feeling #7 had a bit of your influence. :) Also, I have a really hard time believing #10 was Nate's. I have seen him eat junk food, then eat a full Bully's BBQ dinner, then the half of Zach's plate that wasn't fully protected.....all while stealing from my plate when I'm not looking. I don't believe he gets "full". I've heard it's possible, but never actually witnessed it myself.
ReplyDelete--Boom
Boom, you know your nephews very well. Last night, Nate ate an entire dinner and then two hours later, ate an entire dinner again. That was Zack's number...he got in trouble this week for gorging on doughnuts and not eating his dinner. And, they really did come up with Number seven. I had no influence...I just wrote what they said. :) miss you When can we see you and Nessa?
ReplyDelete