Here it is: Here is the rest of the house. It is beautiful. But the things that matter most have trashed the house with Lincoln Logs and army men since I took these pics. I have signs of life all over the place. So, before you fall in love with the house, remember that it is just a house. :)
appropriately labeled "family" room
Dining
Entry
Study
Kitchen
Kitchen
notice the ever present laundry baskets to the right...
Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord, it is a beautiful home but the family that lives there makes it beautiful, happy, warm & inviting. May God bless you and help you continue to heal in your new enviroment. I have watched as you and your family have marched through the past four months as true soldiers staying focused on our Heavenly Father. We are always a strength to others by the expierience we gain while going through the valleys. I have hurt with you, prayed with you, rejoiced with you and through all of this seen your beauty----my sweet daughter. Your mom, friend, & prayer warrior
Jill your words have resonated in my heart. You are an incredible wife, mother, daughter and friend! I thank God for you and your family and pray for a smooth transition into "normal".
Pretty! Looks good, sis! Now, hopefully you can relax into some sense of normalcy. And we'll be up next weekend to help the little ones trash it again. Lincoln logs are great, but legos make for better bare-feet landmines. :) Love ya, fool! -Boom
It may be just a house, but it is truly a home... may your hearts heal as you continue to glorify God through the storm and touch each of our lives. I feel like we need a "move that bus" -- Welcome home Winslow family! Where's Ty when you need him :-)
SO SO SO in love! With the house and you! Still thanking God!
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful. Those 4 boys and their constant laundry and their toys make it more so. I am so glad you are home.
ReplyDeleteHallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord, it is a beautiful home but the family that lives there makes it beautiful, happy, warm & inviting. May God bless you and help you continue to heal in your new enviroment. I have watched as you and your family have marched through the past four months as true soldiers staying focused on our Heavenly Father. We are always a strength to others by the expierience we gain while going through the valleys. I have hurt with you, prayed with you, rejoiced with you and through all of this seen your beauty----my sweet daughter.
ReplyDeleteYour mom, friend, & prayer warrior
Jill your words have resonated in my heart. You are an incredible wife, mother, daughter and friend! I thank God for you and your family and pray for a smooth transition into "normal".
ReplyDeletePretty! Looks good, sis! Now, hopefully you can relax into some sense of normalcy. And we'll be up next weekend to help the little ones trash it again. Lincoln logs are great, but legos make for better bare-feet landmines. :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya, fool!
-Boom
It may be just a house, but it is truly a home... may your hearts heal as you continue to glorify God through the storm and touch each of our lives. I feel like we need a "move that bus" -- Welcome home Winslow family! Where's Ty when you need him :-)
ReplyDeleteI feel at home when I am here. Love you!
ReplyDelete