background

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

That's a crazy idea!

The last time I came on here and announced a pursuit, I had NO idea what was barreling at me four months into the future.  But, with a bit of trepidation and a whole lot of "what in world am I doing," I am beginning another pursuit.  The idea has been spinning around in my head for about a year.  But, I have shot my self-confidence with an arrow too many times to count.  Here it comes..are you ready?


I'm writing a book.


Well, as soon as Best Buy delivers a keyboard that doesn't stttttiiiccckkkk.

My favorite books to read are non-fiction.  I read my fair share of fiction too.  But there is something that draws me into the REAL stories of life.  I love following the author on a journey of self-discovery.  And, to be completely honest, it is refreshing to find out that the weird and crazy thoughts I've had exist in other brains as well.

So, what will this book look like?  And why am I telling anyone about it?  Right?  Accountability.  I'm hoping that people might say, "Hey...how's the book going?"  In the same way Myfitnesspal says, "Hey, put down that Twix bar!"

I'm hoping to merge together some funny and poignant stories from life with photos to create an entertaining and transparent look at my journey.  My hope is that others will see how God turned a  broken life into a blessed life... in a broken world.

So, that's it.  Pursuit take 2!  (without the tornado, please!) :)  and yes...my book will have emoticons!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment