Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! To the people that prayed for us (and E) about the document issue, I am so grateful. God heard our prayers and he got the document through. It was authenticated and is now headed back to our agency! This was such a huge hurdle. After hearing from our courier, I just sat and cried. This has been the biggest faith walk of my life. And for the first time since the tornado, I can actually feel excited about our adoption. We are going to CELEBRATE tonight!!! :) Hopefully, we'll be holding our baby by July!!!
We thank God for His faithfulness and we thank you, our friends, for supporting us through this journey!!
Jill, that is WONDERFUL! Congrats and praise to God!!
ReplyDeletePTL!! How great!
ReplyDeleteThank you Father!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteTo our awsome God I give praise for this special blessing. Praise the Lord!! Can't wait to get her here.
ReplyDeletethat is great news! God is good!
ReplyDelete