background

Friday, March 8, 2013

Life



Good Morning!  This is how we're rockin' it today.  We are in our pajamas, wearing super cool glasses and neither of us are wearing make-up!  :)  Please try NOT to be jealous of our morning hair.  Some people are born with it.  We have no control over our awesomeness!  bahahahaha!

Obviously, Es pulls off the morning look better than I do.

Why am I on here this morning?  Today, my heart is centered on the frailty of life.  This sweet baby girl is in my arms, but there are thousands more still waiting for families.

I keep emailing a file of a little China baby to my husband's work account.  He still says "NO!"  I even changed our screen saver to her picture...no cigar!  So, it looks like you all will have to step up and adopt her! :)

This morning, I sent five of my beautiful family members out the door.  Releasing them into God's care...I am aware that they are a gift.  I am careful with the words I say as they leave.  Because I know that we are not given guarantees.  Life is fragile.  We need to be careful with the ones we love.  This world has taught me that.  God has taught me that what we do with every minute we are given COUNTS!  So, what will you do with this day?  What impact will you make?  Will you be careful with your words?  Will you be careful with the people you love?  I pray that God will make me a gracious person today.  I pray that love will OOOOOZE out of my heart!

Have a beautiful Friday, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hey girlfriends, I saw both of you last night along with the men in the "household of chaos" and I can tell you those moments were pure joy. I left with more energy than I have had since last week. I am convinced that joy is an energy & you have been blessed with much of it!! That's probably why senior homes enjoy when little ones come in for visits. Have a great day. Not saying I'm THAT old yet so you & your sis need to stop talking about who is going to take care of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete