Want to see what pure joy looks like?
This is the fedex envelope containing Esther's LOA. After all of the paperwork, signatures, fingerprinting, home visits, certifying, authenticating, mailing etc...
This is what it all comes down to! This letter is the official letter from China saying that Esther is OURS! :)
The saddest statement on the document,
Identity: institutionalized child whose birth parents cannot be ascertained.
The happiest statement on the document,
Decision of Adopter: We ACCEPT the adoptee mentioned above!
She can kick "orphan" to the curb! She is ours! She is already loved!
So...what happens next? We breathe! We've already submitted paperwork for the next step of the process and we hope to be holding our sweet girl in about 8 weeks!!!!! AHHHHHHH! So excited that we can barely sleep around here.
Hang on, Essie!!! Your family is coming very soon!
saweet!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteV and I can't wait to meet our Niece in person. I love you all a ridiculous and clinically insane amount.
Boom!
8 weeks! Yikes you are optimistic! I better get my rear in gear if it is going to be that soon! I'm not ready at all :) And just last week we were saying it wasn't ever going to happen!!
ReplyDelete